Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Starting Fresh

Being a content creator is difficult. It seems easy to some. Post some opinions with witty remarks and self-deprecating humor and the world beats a path to your web page. Right? Not so easy. I'm not a young and adorably smart girl like Jenny Nicholson, and I have no particular sets of skills I can share with y'all. I have no formal education to back up my opinions and no aspirations to become a recognized internet celebrity.

I only have my thoughts, my painfully un-unique thoughts. But I still want to write a blog. I have thoughts, lots of them, and I want to share them however I can.

So here it goes. This is my blog. There's no theme, no structure, very little editing. I'll post as often as I can. I may be the only one who reads it. Fine by me.

I still want to create a blog dedicated to my current great love of philosophy and I hope to be working on that soon. I have a lot of other stuff to sort out, and you'll likely be hearing more about it. Perhaps I should anthropomorphize this blog so it seems as if I'm talking to a particular person. Maybe I should give you a familiar name, like Blog...

Too pedestrian, perhaps. For now you'll be my nameless sounding board. Prepare to hear about it all. I may even get a little TMI, but I'll do my best to protect the innocent. So here it goes. These entries will be served up hot and fresh with a little more care than a Facebook post but not nearly as much as a professional blog. Feel free to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment